Due to the current hygiene and distance regulations, it is mandatory to wear a mask on all walking paths indoors. You can of course take it off while swimming in the pool, sitting in the restaurant or laying on a sunbed. If you do not have an own mask with you, you can purchase one for 4,90 €.
From the 24th July 2020 we can offer partner treatments.
Making appointments prior is highly recommended, you can also use our online booking tool. Due to the current situation, it is mandatory to wear a mask during the massage appointment. Furthermore we ask you to be freshly showered at the wellness reception at least 10 minutes prior to your appointment. Please tie long hair with a scrunchy.
You can enjoy our indoor and outdoor area as usual:
– Our heated outdoor pool, the lawn and our terraces for sunbathing,
– Our heated indoor pool, relaxtion rooms, waterbeds, sitting areas,
– Our restaurant in- and outdoors as well as service in the garden,
– The wellness area with our massage menu and
– 10 saunas are open, accomponied by fragrancing and sound journeys (steam baths and the laconium remain closed, infusions are currently not taking place).
You will find all important sauna information on an information board at central points. A mask is not compulsory in the sauna. Please remove your mask before entering the sauna.
– Avoid contact: Please take care not to exceed the limited number of guests for the saunas and to leave enough space for other guests when entering and leaving the sauna. Please place a sufficiently large towel between skin and wood on your own to avoid contact.
– Marking of the seats: We have marked available seats for you with a sign. For persons from several households the marked seats are to be used as single seats. Double seats are intended for persons from one household as well as spouses and life partners*.
– Temperatures: All available dry saunas are tempered to at least 70°C according to the regulations. Infusions do not take place. Steam baths and the Laconium remain closed.
– Ceremonies: Various fragrancing and sound ceremonies are currently taking place in the saunas, instead of classical infusions that aren’t aloowed in Berlin. Selected aromas and their effects unfold through the heat in the sauna.
1) Access is only permitted to people without typical symptoms of Covid-19. 2) Maintain at least 1.5 metres between yourself
and others in all areas. 3) Do not move our sundbeds and seating groups, as they have been arranged by us with the necessary distance. 4) We have limited the number of people allowed in our sauna area. Please make sure not to exceed this number and remain in the highlighted zones. 5) Please cover your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze. Then dispose of the used tissue immediately. 6) Please wash your hands on a regular basis with soap (at least for 20 seconds). 7) Furthermore, disinfectant dispensers are available at all central points within this area. 8) Please wear a mask whilst walking around the indoor area. 9) It is mandatory to wear a mask during the massage appointment. 10) In regards to tracing contacts, we are obliged to collect your complete contact details and store them for at least four weeks. 11) We kindly request you to follow the directions of our employees at all times.
No, massages and ceremonies can only be booked in combination with an entry card. If you want to enjoy one of our massages or ceremonies you have to buy at least a 2 hour pass. Of course the time of your massage will be credited .
Yes, we’re open 365 days a year. Please take note of our special opening hours for Christmas and New Years Eve in advance.
For 2017, the following opening hours apply: 24.12.2019: 09.00 AM – 04.00 PM 25./26.12.2019: 09.00 AM – midnight 31.12.2019: 09.00 AM – 04.00 PM 01.01.2020: 11.00 AM – midnight
No. Out of consideration for other guests, cell phones have to be switched off and – like all other devices that have a built-in camera (tablets etc.) – have to be locked in the locker. Please see our sauna guidelines for more information.
Yes, children may visit us from the age of 7.
NOTICE: Dear parents, vabali spa Berlin is a place of rest and relaxation. Our furnishing and surroundings are not suitable for children. Please question, if your child will feel comfortable in our facility.
You will receive your certificate as PDF document within 5 minutes upon payment. Please also check your spam folder. If you do not receive an e-mail, please send us an e-mail at email@example.com or call us at 030 911 486 0.
For best possible display of your generated voucher, we recommend to use Adobe Reader.
With payments via PayPal and Sofortüberweisung the gift certificate is immediately valid. For payment via bank transfer, the gift certificate will be immediately rendered void if banking details are incorrect or there are insufficient funds.
Yes. You can rent a sauna towel for €3.50 per day and a bathrobe for €5.50 per day or choose a package (1 bathrobe and 2 sauna towels for €10.00). The Day Spa Suite arragements already include rental packages. You can get slippers for €4,50. For hygienic reasons, they can only be purchased.
The sauna area should remain a peaceful place of relaxation and wellness. Therefore, there are certain rules which should be taken into consideration while enjoying the sauna area. Please read our sauna guidelines.
No, every lounge chair should be available for all of our guests at all times. Therefore, we request you not to reserve your chair with towels or bags when you leave and to take all of your belongings with you instead. They may be stored away in one of our many shelves. We ask four your understanding that our sauna staff is advised to clear all lounge chairs that are being reserved.
Our capacities are often quickly booked up, so short notice bookings can be difficult to accommodate. We recommend booking your appointment as far in advance as possible. Because of the high interest in our Day Spa Suite packages, we recommend booking at least three weeks in advance.
Many unforeseen circumstances can occur which can result in your missing or being late to an appointment. We kindly ask you to notify us of any changes to your reservation as soon as possible. Our cancellation policy requires at least eight hours notice before the booked treatment. When you are late to an appointment, the overall length of the booking will be shortened.
Expectant mothers have special needs and not all our massage treatments are suitable for them for health reasons. Therefore we recommend our customised Massage For Expectant Mothers which is designed specially for their needs.